Monday, November 30, 2009

Open Studios

There are many new and exciting things to report on, they will be accompanied by pictures, for now this is what I have been busy doing. I have been working with Gallery 263 in Cambridge, MA to develop an after school program for kids. They will also host a marbling workshop I'm teaching.

I am the Director of The Boston Paper Collective and have been busy getting the word out and hosting more social events around the studio. This weekend is especially exciting since our building is hosting the Charlestown, Ma Open Studios! I will have lots of artwork and gifts for sale plus there will be live demonstrations. The studio is located at 523 Medford street in Charlestown, MA close to the Sullivan square stop on the orange line. There will also be an exhibition of small works by the artists group of Charlestown, the whole thing runs from 10-5 December 5, and 6. For more info and directions to the Boston Paper Collective, plus classes I am teaching check out www.bostonpapercollective.com

No comments:

Post a Comment